Discounts and Specials
- Yes! We offer the discounts to the following categories:
- Service industry – 10% off (with proof of current employment. I.e., current checkstub)
- Veterans – 20% off (with valid & unexpired CAC, Uniformed Services ID card or Civilian Retiree card)
- Senior Citizens
- Sign up for Lyfe Rewards to stay up to date on all specials. See Lyfe Loyalty section below for more details.
Lyfe is not a medical cannabis dispensary. All purchase limits are subject to the in-state and out of state recreational purchase limits set forth by the Illinois cannabis tax act. We are not allowed to sell up to the medical quantities. We will however, honor the medical pricing and cover the cost of the taxes to ensure medical card holders are not paying anymore than they would at a medical dispensary.
Medical Card Holders & Medical Card Questions
- Find a doctor
Consultation can be done in-person or online through video chat. Find a doctor today.
To get medical cannabis, fill out the form. You can choose to pay $50 for one year, $100 for two years, or $125 for three years. If you are a new patient, you need to make an account with the Medical Cannabis Pilot Program.
- If you are approved online, you will receive a temporary digital card in your email within a day.
2.5 ounces in a 14 day period is the current limit for the amount of medication that can be taken. However, it is possible to request an increase to this limit by submitting a waiver or exception to your doctor. This is a useful option for those who may require more medication due to their specific medical needs.
As of now, the current pricing for an Illinois Medical Marijuana card is:
- $50 for 1 year
- $100 for 2 years,
- or $125 for 3 years.
If you are a Veteran or currently receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), you have the option to apply as a ‘reduced fee applicant’ when seeking a medical marijuana card in the State of Illinois. Reduced fees are available at:
- $25 for a 1-year card
- $50 for a 2-year card,
- $75 for a 3-year card.
To determine your eligibility, you will be required to provide either your Social Security Benefit Verification statements or a copy of Veteran Form DD-214 during the application process.
You may cancel your order once it is placed. If you need to make changes to your order, please come to the store and we can help with any adjustments needed. You can also cancel your order and replace it with your changes.
Yes. you can purchase as long as you are 21 or over and have a valid ID. You will have purchase limits though. See purchase limits for more information.
Yes. Illinois offers recreational sales to adults over 21 years old.
Everything shown in the online store is what is currently available in store. But please let us know if there’s anything you are looking for and we’ll look into bringing it in the store.
Yes! Refer to our loyalty FAQ section below or go to our loyalty program page here on our website.
At Lyfe, we make purchasing easy with options depending on your desire to shop online or in-store, make a quick pick up or sit down with a consultant to learn about the best products for you. Visit our store and shop on our convenient in-store terminals, visit with a staff member (on our sales floor or in the privacy of a consultation room) that can help guide you to the best products for your needs or, go to our online storefront at store-rockford.lyfeil.com.
Our menus are linked to our inventory and will reflect what is currently available . Some products run out quickly. Ordering ahead of time online is the best way to ensure getting the product you want when you arrive. If we are unable to provide you with a product you are looking for, a team member will be able to suggest comparable products.
- Sorry. We cannot accept returns or exchanges.
- DO NOT BRING PRODUCTS BACK INTO THE STORE.
- If you have an issue with your product, please fill out this form within 24 hours of purchase and we will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.
You must be 21 or older to purchase.
- Illinois residents can purchase:
- up to 30 grams of flower
- up to 5 grams of concentrates (vape cartridges, budder, resin, etc…)
- up to 500 milligrams of infused products (tinctures, cannabis beverages, edibles, etc…)
- Non-residents can purchase:
- up to 15 grams of flower
- up to 2.5 grams of concentrates (vape cartridges, budder, resin, etc…)
- up to 250 milligrams of infused products (tinctures, cannabis beverages, edibles, etc…)
- In Illinois, cannabis products are taxed at different rates depending on their type and the amount of THC they contain. Here’s a breakdown of the tax rates for different cannabis products:
- Flower/Leaves/Plants : Products with a THC level at or below 35% are taxed at 10% of the purchase price.
- Infused Products (Edibles, Tinctures, etc.): Products that are infused with cannabis (regardless of their THC content) are taxed at 20% of the purchase price.
- Concentrates (Vapes, Waxes, etc.): Products with a THC level above 35% (not including infused products) are taxed at 25% of the purchase price.
- These tax rates are in addition to the standard state sales tax of 6.25% and any local sales taxes that may apply. Also, municipalities and counties are allowed to impose additional taxes on cannabis sales.
- It’s important to note that these tax rates are applied at the point of sale and are paid by the consumer. The revenue generated from these taxes is then distributed according to the breakdown provided in the Illinois Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act.
Valid and current State ID, Drivers License, US or International Passport, Military ID, Native Tribe ID
- Cannabis Regulation Fund: 45% of the revenue is allocated to this fund, which covers the costs of administering and enforcing the cannabis regulations.
- General Revenue Fund: 35% of the revenue goes to the state’s General Revenue Fund, which supports various state programs and services.
- Community College Cannabis Vocational Training Pilot Program: 2% of the revenue is allocated to support cannabis vocational training programs in community colleges.
- Local Governments: 8% of the revenue is distributed to local governments, with the distribution based on the location of cannabis sales.
- Drug Treatment and Prevention: 2% of the revenue is dedicated to substance abuse prevention and treatment.
- Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board: 2% of the revenue goes to the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board to develop training programs for law enforcement.
- Restoring Our Communities (ROC) Program: 2% of the revenue is allocated to the ROC Program, aimed at reinvesting in communities disproportionately impacted by the War on Drugs.
- Expungement and Legal Aid: 2% of the revenue is set aside to support expungement of cannabis-related convictions and provide legal aid.
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services: 2% of the revenue is dedicated to funding mental health and substance use disorder services.
- Department of Agriculture: 1% of the revenue goes to the Department of Agriculture for cannabis industry-related programs and initiatives.
- Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority: 1% of the revenue is allocated for crime prevention programs and for training and education of law enforcement personnel in the detection, investigation, and prevention of driving under the influence of cannabis.
Listed prices included taxes and fees so you will see all aspects of the cost up front, this allows guests to be prepared.
All ID’s are scanned and checked to ensure accuracy. Private information is not gathered through this process and ID information, once validated, is deleted.
Yes. Lyfe has trained on-site security with a goal to keep our environment welcoming and safe.
We are open 7 days a week from 9am to 10pm.
* All transactions must be complete by 9:59 p.m.
Closed Holidays: Christmas day, Thanksgiving day